Luau

Luau

Baby Tahitian

Baby Tahitian

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Fundraiser Luau...October 18th!!!!

Everything is confirmed! We will be holding our first annual Kinohi Loa fundraiser luau!! It will be held on October 18th at Islands Elementary School in Gilbert, AZ. There will be entertainment by Kilali Polynesian Revue, Island Boys and of course...US!! There will be island style vendors such as 808 bakery, Polynesian crafts, Aloha Limosine and others on hand to sell their wares and best of all, authentic Hawaiian luau food!! Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. All proceeds will go towards new costumes for our growing group. Please join us, it is guaranteed to be a fun night!!!

4 comments:

TAG + 1 said...

Oh what great things come to me via Google; today it was your blog!! I was so SURPRISED & EXCITED to see your email the other day! I've thought about you often & have wished I had been a better friend (more mature & more aware of how much I would really miss our friendship if it were not available)! I've grown up quite a bit and am grateful everyday for the second chances I get. Thanks for giving me one!! My husband and I do live in the area, we are up in North Phx working and going to school. Your boys are so cute! I know your schedule must be crazy, but if you have a few minutes I'd love to hear from you! 602.908.5933
~Alicia

Unknown said...

congrats steph!!!!! how fun for you and i am truly bummed i can't be there - especially to photograph it! Do you have a web site yet for your group? e-mail it to me love ya!

TAG + 1 said...

Hope your fundraiser goes really well! Let me know when everything settles down a bit and we can get together!

Anita said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog labeled "Tagged by Tafi" for the rules. :)