Luau

Luau

Baby Tahitian

Baby Tahitian

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Has it really been 2 months?!?!

..since my last blog? I guess it has. I just finished Pharmacology homework and decided I would update our blog. Not much is different since my last post, which might be why I haven't added anything. In school, I am half way through the 2nd block of the nursing program and am getting ready to do my OB and pediatric rotations. I am pretty sure that I want to be a labor and delivery nurse, so I am very excited for this experience. We do our clinicals over at the Maricopa County Medical Center, so I'm sure I will see a lot of interesting things and hopefully learn a lot too. My friend Michelle is pregnant and is due any day, and I am hoping to be with her for the delivery.
The boys are amazing me everyday. Maddox has learned to spell his name, and Jayce is talking in complete sentences. This last few weeks watching the Olympics, Maddox has decided he wants to be a swimmer. He's obsessed with it. They are growing up so fast. It's weird to not have a baby in the house anymore. Guess it's time for another one...ha ha ha....not until I'm done with school.
Our Makana 'O Aloha/Kinohi Loa family is growing....and growing...and growing. We are excited and blessed to have these new, wonderful people with their talent in our home every week. It is fun to see so much passion for the culture and the desire to learn. Keeps Kawika and I on our toes! We are getting ready to hold our 1st annual fund raiser luau....more to come on that, as soon as we secure the location and the date. Guaranteed to be a fun night!
I think that's about it for now. Hope all is well with everyone who may read this!!!

No comments: